To purchase kits jump to our store pages
What do those valving numbers mean?The number format is as follows, Rebound/Compression in newtons of force at .5 m/s divided by 10. An example of this would be: 380/180 Valving is 3800 newtons of Rebound force and 1800 newtons of Compression force at a shaft speed of .5 meters per second. This drawing supplies all of the dimensions you should be looking for on the 46mm Universal Struts. Use these dimensions to determine the best fit for your application. Call us if you need help or have some more questions about your application. click on the drawing for a .pdf version you can download or print out. Notice that the piston size is 46mm and the shaft size is 50mm. Compare these to the other 50mm struts that are out there.
- Large 46mm linear piston with precise valving profiles
- 50mm OD, hard-chromed strut insert tube for strength
- 14mm piston rod for added side-load support
- Increased oil and nitrogen chamber volume for consistent performance at high operating temperatures
- High-temperature motorsport shock oil
- 100 micron stainless steel breather vent located at the base of the strut housing
- Four standard valving profiles for each of four travel lengths: 9”, 8”, 7” and 6” stroke
Included spring hardware kit with 46mm kits: Threaded spring seat, lock ring and spring hat for use with 2.5” ID to 4” OD barrel springs
Below is the dimensional drawing for the 36mm Universal struts. The 36mm Struts do not come with spring hardware kits. The optional kits are listed on the drawing by part number.